Tuesday, May 10, 2011

HOT SUMMER Swimwear collection BY LL&WM








                                               Male clothe original design by  Alexander mcqueen 

Download Mediafire

Download LL‘s blog


ALL works(meshes and textures) ARE NOT ALLOWED to be modified, cloned,
recoloured or mixed/blended with drawing and photo source,
and then upload them to internet for sharing purpose.
The content(s) may NOT be reproduced without permission
Please link back your download to my blog
Pour aujourd'hui : Pxtain de mxrde l'art contemporain et l'histoire d'art!!!

9 comments:

  1. It is my love. I always create the sims with this swimmdress) 2nd is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i upload to the exchange? ill link back to it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! These are gorgeous, the best ones I have seen in a long time <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, i try make download (because i really love these bikinis) but i cant :'( said than is private :'( how now i can make download?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had these in my game before; they are truly fabulous and of an excellent quality.
    My only problem is that my computer went "boom" and now i cannot download.
    Does anyone know how, as it also says it is private?

    ReplyDelete